- School of Rock: 6 Dwayne Johnson Quotes To Dad By
- The Truth About Life as a Single Dad
- Small Kids Sneezing Into Your Eyeballs? Here's How To Boost Your Immunity
- Relax! Why You Shouldn't Worry So Much About Screen Time
- The 8 Best Movie Quotes About Dad Life Unpacked
- Nick Cave: Why Your Kids Need Rock'n'Roll
- The New Rules On Naming Your Children
This Is Why I Let My Son Wear A Dress
What the Horse Whisperer Taught Me About Raising Boys
Question: What’s the difference between small boys and wild horses? Answer: Not very much
State of Independence: Three Ways to Bring Up Resilient Kids
The War On Sandwiches: Become A Lunchbox Legend
What Will You Tell Your Children About Taking Drugs?
Meet The Bonell Family: What It’s Really Like Being The Father of 16 Kids
Bluey: How a Cartoon Dog Became Your Ultimate Guide to Fatherhood
Modern fatherhood has a new leading man. Forget George Clooney (too slick), Jamie Oliver (too busy) or The Rock (looks too much like a thumb). No, the father figure any man should now model their dad-game on is, in fact, a cartoon dog from the Brisbane suburbs.