- The 8 Best Movie Quotes About Dad Life Unpacked
- Bluey: How a Cartoon Dog Became Your Ultimate Guide to Fatherhood
- Mark Wahlberg on Dad Life: “Actions obviously speak louder than words”
- Study: How Many People You Should’ve Slept With To Have A Happy Marriage
- This Dad Fought Back Against Post-natal Depression: Here’s What He Learnt
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes You're Making With Your Daughter
- Osher Gunsberg: "There’s something super wonderful about falling in love with a woman that has a kid"
Tom Hanks Became a Dad at 21 And Made A Few Mistakes. But He Also Has Some Brilliantly Reassuring Advice
"My Anxiety Really Started At The Time Of My First Son’s Birth" - One Dad Shares His Story Of Post-natal Depression
Becoming a father can prove a confronting experience and many new dads struggle to adapt. It is now recognised that around one in 20 men experience depression during pregnancy and up to one in 10 new dads struggle with depression following the birth of their baby. Here, Dave Edwards shares his experience and how he managed to turn things around.
Gus Worland: “It’s easy to get isolated from your mates when you become a dad.”
Good News. We've Just Found The Only Baby Monitor That You'll Ever Need
5 Things Every Dad Must Know Before Their Partner Gives Birth
“The First Six Months Of Our Daughter’s Life I Didn’t Go A Single Day Without A Drink”
Celebrating The Modern Father
Summer Is Coming: Use These Gym-free Workouts To Lose Your Gut
Elton John: “I drank eight vodka martinis, took all my clothes off and then broke my manager’s nose”
Arguing With Your Wife? Here’s How To Stop (For Good)
Beau Ryan: "You Have To Find Your Own Way As A Dad"
“They Love The Drums in Bloodbuzz Ohio” - How One Dad Taught His Kids To Dig Rock’n’Roll
Snowboarder Josh Wood: How To Survive A Broken Neck, A Broken Marriage & Life As A Single Dad
Tobie Puttock: The Quick & Easy Breakfast Upgrade To Cook With Your Kids
“It Really Tests Your Relationship”: What It’s Really Like To Go Through IVF
Hugh Jackman: "Parenting Is Very Different Now"
Are You Too Tired to Drive? The Truth About Father Fatigue And How To Survive It
Body Hack's Todd Sampson: “Bravery Is A Learned Skill - I Want My Girls To Take Huge Risks"
Mark Wahlberg on Dad Life: “Actions obviously speak louder than words”
Cage Your Rage: What I Learned In Anger Management
Join The Hood
Navigating dads to their best lives. Since right now. Join us.