- In Praise of Stepdads: Budweiser's New Video Will Probably Make You Cry
- Michael Klim: “Divorce Has Made Me A Better Dad”
- Not Just Force-feeding Your Kids Tim-Tams...Grandparents are the Superheroes of Modern Life
- Ask TFH: My Mate Looks Like A Heart-Attack Waiting to Happen. How Do I Get Him To Look After Himself?
- The Truth About Life as a Single Dad
- How My Divorce Made Me Stronger, Wiser And Calmer
- You Also Have a Biological Clock - Study Finds Men A Third Less Likely To Conceive After 50
How to Keep Your Marriage From Sucking
This Relationship Coach Shares His Top Dating Tips for Single Dads
Returning to the dating game as a single dad is confronting. Chances are, you’re woefully out of practice so your confidence isn’t exactly sky-high. You may still be reeling from the aftershocks of the relationship with the mother of your child. Plus your time is massively compromised because… well, you’re a dad and you’ve got kids.