- How My Divorce Made Me Stronger, Wiser And Calmer
- "Thrive in the Chaos": SAS Survival Tactics For Dads
- Revealed: Your New Secret Weapon in The War Against Dad Bod
- The Worst Advice I Ever Got About Fatherhood
- The 5 Reasons The Father Hood Exists
- The Truth About Life as a Single Dad
- Study: It Can Take Your Wife 547 Days To Feel Sexy Again After a Baby. Here's What To Do...
“Never Take Liquor Into The Bedroom” – Top Writers Offer Their Advice on Parenthood
8 Life Lessons This Dad Taught His Son After Fighting Against the Nazis
Tor Ekeland’s father was tortured by the Gestapo and thrown in a concentration camp for being in the Norwegian Resistance. “Growing up, he would tell me things he learned in the Resistance. I thought I’m never going to need this stuff,” Ekeland wrote on Twitter. Then in a fascinating series of posts, the New York lawyer disclosed his dad’s hard-won lessons from defying the Nazis. It's a great read for any budding revolutionaries or office saboteurs.