The Father Hood offers a three-part process that gives you insight about the status of dads in your organisation, and then engages them ongoing.
First we listen and learn. We ask the right questions, and then feed back the status of dads to your executive team.
Second, we inform and inspire your teams with the flexible working options on offer, as well as the latest thinking on how to make the glorious mess of modern parenting work.
We engage and energise an important new line of communication with tailored content.
LISTEN AND LEARN
Facilitated discussions and executive debriefs
- Dad chats / focus groups
- Team surveys
- Executive management debrief report and presentation, telling you exactly where your
company and your dads are at
INFORM AND INSPIRE
- Engaging presentations by The Father Hood team
- Up to date data and insights from a reinvented world
ENGAGE AND ENERGISE
Tailored content and ongoing engagement
- Tailored content for your organisations that can be delivered through customised EDMs
- Regular Dad meet-ups, to share ideas and provide ongoing support, moderated by us
To start the culture change journey for your workplace, please email email@example.com