- “Lately I’m making an effort to just put my phone away” – Chris Hemsworth on the modern challenges of fatherhood
- Novelist Tim Winton on Fatherhood - "Take It Seriously But Don’t Turn It Into A Fetish"
- Mark Wahlberg on Dad Life: “Actions obviously speak louder than words”
- Former NRL Star Luke Burgess On What He Learned From His Father
- Elliot Perlman: “There’s Nothing Definitive You Can Pass Onto Your Kids Except Always Avoid Punt Road”
- Mat Rogers: What I Know About Fatherhood
- Family Values: Paul Roos And His Son Discuss Their Relationship And The Changing Nature Of Manhood
David Campbell on Beating Booze, Taming Anxiety And Why His Kids Inspire Him To Raise His Game
Boxer Danny Green: “Fatherhood Gave Me A Really Strong Focus To Be Successful”
Four-time boxing world champ, Danny Green reflects on dad tatts, “winging it” and the life-changing letter he wrote to his old man
David Beckham is Still the Poster-Boy for Modern Fatherhood. Here’s Why…
Osher Gunsberg: "There’s something super wonderful about falling in love with a woman that has a kid"
Body Hack's Todd Sampson: “Bravery Is A Learned Skill - I Want My Girls To Take Huge Risks"
UFC Champ Robert Whittaker: “Being a Fighter Has Definitely Helped Me as a Father”
Commando Steve: “When there’s a breakdown in a relationship and then there’s a blended family, yeah, it’s challenging”
“My step-dad grew up in the tail-end of the era of children being seen but not heard. He met my mum when I was five. And with me not being his own child, and then three other brothers coming along, well, I think there was a lot going on for him within his own head.