- Michael Klim: “Divorce Has Made Me A Better Dad”
- “Lately I’m making an effort to just put my phone away” – Chris Hemsworth on the modern challenges of fatherhood
- Tim Cahill: “The best piece of advice my dad gave me? ‘You can’t live in a car’."
- The Truth About Life as a Single Dad
- Boxer Danny Green: “Fatherhood Gave Me A Really Strong Focus To Be Successful”
- Things My Father Taught Me - George Calombaris
Body Hack's Todd Sampson: “Bravery Is A Learned Skill - I Want My Girls To Take Huge Risks"
David Beckham is Still the Poster-Boy for Modern Fatherhood. Here’s Why…
In an exclusive interview, David Beckham explains why his kids remain his driving “motivation” for working harder than ever.
Scott Pendlebury on Dad Life: "I'm a Massive Worrier"
Osher Gunsberg: "There’s something super wonderful about falling in love with a woman that has a kid"
UFC Champ Robert Whittaker: “Being a Fighter Has Definitely Helped Me as a Father”
What Makes A Good Dad in 2019?
Commando Steve: “When there’s a breakdown in a relationship and then there’s a blended family, yeah, it’s challenging”
“My step-dad grew up in the tail-end of the era of children being seen but not heard. He met my mum when I was five. And with me not being his own child, and then three other brothers coming along, well, I think there was a lot going on for him within his own head.